Sunday, May 16, 2010

Peanut butter to my belly

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate

You can be the chills that I feel on our first date



You can be the hero and I can be your side kick

You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split

You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'

Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'



Had an awesome day with Adyyyy and Fee today! Headed to FEP to search for our supplier. I just hope we could get the designs and baseball shirts ready by this coming friday though :/ So anywayyyy, after FEP, we headed to eat at LJS. Fee was so cute, so eager to use the coupon to try the new Grilled Seafood Feast, or the Deep Sea Grilled Fish(i know they sound really yummy!), but turn out we couldn't use the coupon there hahahahah! awwhhh next time okay fee? heheh :) ooohh, which reminds me, i have to bring my BuBu there(i meant my mum hehe). Okay i side tracked lol. Anyway i had lots of crazy laughters with them as usual. Spending the time with them is what i need for now :)

ohhhhh, and my phone has been silent for the past 5 days! no more texts, apart from the girls and my family of course. Dont wanna get too detailed about all that. I just need some time on my own too. Like it or not, id still be waiting, like how ive always been.
I just bought Dear John's book yesterday and im already getting hooked to it. Im not sure if it's the same as the movie though. But i was so touched when i read it. Like how a guy actually observes the girl of his dream, you know what i mean. Is that really true though, seriously? Somehow the story seemed so surreal. But anyway i have yet to cover the whole book, expecting a twist though.

Goooodnight readers :3

No comments: