Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy as a bumblebee

Finally all my endless projects have come to and end. Assessment was today. I have to admit, i wasn't really focusing on what i should do or say for the presentation but instead, of all the things i could think of, i thought about sleep. YES sleep. I guess every part of me was desperate for it. For days ive been sleeping for only about 2-3 hours all due to the projects that i have to complete. I didnt know that this would be tough. Life in the fashion community would be tough. But then again, life itself is tough. No matter where we are, no matter who we are, no matter what we're doing. It's gonna be tough. There's never an easy way out. But it's the achievement that we get after those little hiccups that we assure oursleves we can accomplish anything.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: