Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rainbow Meteors

Ever had a dream of meteors? I know i did. 

I was curious about the meaning of having meteors (or colourful meteors in my case) in dreams. I had a dream of it. It seemed so real cause i dreamt that it happened right outside the window of my house. The sky was orange, not like the ones when the sky is red which basically means it'll rain soon. It's definitely not what i've seen ever my life. In fact ive never even witnessed a real meteor before. And what's amazing is that each meteor has different colours like green, orange, yellow, blue, definitely not like the ones we're familiar of. I know this sounds really and i mean REALLY scary like as if it's a sign of the end of the world or anything like that, well, it's not. In fact, it's a sign of something good.

Read this:

To experience seeing a falling meteor in your dreams, it indicates success and great opportunities, for the sighting of a meteor is rare and unique. The falling stars are highlighting your way towards achieving your goals. Just like shooting stars, meteors represent hope and wishful thinking. Seeing a shooting star or meteor in your dream with your lover, symbolizes a strong and romantic relationship.



No comments: